Pages

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Bear Parade!

Yay, my very first post! I can't think of anything more special to start my posting adventure than the Bear Parade. It went wonderfully! The kids were so excited, and so proud, to be pulling their "float" along the parade route! Thank you to all of the parents who could make it to cheer on your children. One of my favorite things to witness is when a child sees someone they know attending something at school; they are always so happy and proud. I just love it! For those of you who couldn't make it, I know how that is, so I've created a little slideshow of pictures I took. :) When I have a lot of pictures to post I will most likely do a slideshow rather than post them individually. I hope you enjoy it!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own slideshow

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment