Pages

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Leaf Fun!

I hope everyone enjoyed spending more time with your children over the two week fall break.  I had a great break myself.  I didn't do a whole lot; just enjoyed spending time with my own kids.  I did get to go on a field trip with my son's class to the fire station.  How strange it felt to be the parent and not the teacher!

We are now in one of my very favorite times of the year.... FALL!  We have been super busy this week doing all sorts of fun Autumn activities and I would like to start out by sharing with you pictures of the leaf book we made.  The kiddos had to find a leaf, then we measured it with cubes, chose a good description word to write, counted how many seconds it took for it to hit the floor after we dropped it, counted how many pennies it took to fill its surface, and finally counted how many pennies it took to sink it!  Whew! :)  We really had a blast doing this activity and I hope you enjoy the slideshow I created!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow created with Smilebox

Last, but certainly not least..... we have a new Shoe Tying Expert!  Way to go buddy! :)))))




Photobucket

1 comment: