Pages

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Fall Party Fun!

I want to begin this post by saying a BIG, HUGE, THANK YOU, to all of the room parents who helped to make our first holiday party of the year such a success!!  You all totally rock!  The kids had sooooo much fun at our party..... and it was all because of you!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Next, if you didn't go to the PTA Carnival on Friday I highly recommend that you put it on your calendar to come next year.  It was AMAZING.  I saw many of you there; which is always so much fun!  My own kids I could hardly get to leave!  If you are already a part of the PTA at our school, thank you so much.  If you aren't, you really should look into being involved.  They do SO much for our school and our teachers..... and most importantly, our kiddos. ;)

Here is a slideshow of our Fall Party!  What a blast!!!!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free slideshow customized with Smilebox

This week we have been busy learning about food and nutrition. I will be doing another post later this week of all sorts of fun things we have been doing!

Lastly, I would like to leave you with a picture of my crew on Halloween.  :)  If you can't tell, I have a Power Ranger, an Angel, and a Ladybug on my hands. (Why is it impossible to get all of the kids to look into the camera at the same time?!)  :))))


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment